By CMP_Metal on April 14, 2015 in Commercial
The Series 3000 nicknamed the “GB3K” with its towering 3” side seams provides the greatest barrier of protection from the elements. Engineered for unlimited thermal movement the GB3K’s design goes beyond traditional panels by incorporating features that allow for individual panels to be removed and/or replaced, making it the most specified retrofit metal roof system in the industry.
Note: Oil canning is an inherent aspect within metal roofing, and not a cause for rejection. See “Oil Canning Statement” under the Reference Files tab for more information.
- CMP Series 3000 Product Info Sheet
- Series 3000 Dimensioned Trim Profiles Sheet
- CMP Standing Seam Panel Attributes Matrix
- Oil Canning Statement
- CMP Maintenance and Care Guide
- CMP Series 3000 Submittal Package
- CMP Series 3000 Installation Manual
- CMP Series 3000 Quick Spec Sheet
- Code Construction Disclaimer
Comments are closed.