High-performance and elegance come together with the Series 2000. With its unique interlocking joint design the 2000 panel is rugged and tough. The 1-3/4” tall standing seams form elegant shadow lines creating the aesthetic beauty that traditional standing seam systems are known for. Complete with a series of engineered retainer clip options, the Series 2000 can accommodate a variety of applications.
Note: Oil canning is an inherent aspect within metal roofing, and not a cause for rejection. See “Oil Canning Statement” under the Reference Files tab for more information.
- CMP Series 2000 Dimensioned Trim Profiles Sheet
- CMP Series 2000 Trim Details
- CMP Series 2000 Quick Spec Sheet
- CMP Standing Seam Panel Attributes Matrix
- Oil Canning Statement
- CMP Maintenance and Care Guide
- CMP Series 2000 Submittal Package
- CMP Series 2000 Installation Manual
- Code Construction Disclaimer