The Series 1500 is the 2500 system’s little brother and is an affordable alternative that cuts cost while maintaining performance. The mechanically crimped side seams can be single locked for most applications, or double locked when taking on blowing rain and snowy environments. These attributes come together making it perfect for light commercial and residential applications.
The Series 1500-“C” is a curved standing seam metal roof panel designed for barrel vault roofs and other arching design elements. The 1500-C can be curved in the factory to radiuses tight as 10’ and field curved to a 200’ radius. Otherwise this standing seam roof panel is same as the Series 1500 and is available in several steel or aluminum gauges and in a wide variety of colors.
Note: Oil canning is an inherent aspect within metal roofing, and not a cause for rejection. See “Oil Canning Statement” under the Reference Files tab for more information.
- CMP Series 1500 Product Info Sheet
- CMP Series 1500 Quick Spec Sheet
- CMP Series 1500 Dimensioned Trim Profiles Sheet
- CMP Series 1500 Trim Details
- CMP Standing Seam Panel Attributes Matrix
- Oil Canning Statement
- CMP Maintenance and Care Guide
- CMP Series 1500 Installation Manual
- Code Construction Disclaimer