By CMP_Metal on March 30, 2015 in Commercial, Residential
Series 1000 profile offers an integral seam design that goes together in a snap. This nifty profile is very popular in residential and light commercial roofing applications. It offers the designer a high performance standing seam system capable of transitional changes in a continuous panel length for roof-to-mansard or roof-to- fascia applications. This panel has an 1-1/2” high seam and is available from 12”-20” nominal widths with 16” nominal being the standard.
Series 1000 metal roof system meets/exceeds the U.L. Class 90 Wind Uplift Rating.
Note: Oil canning is an inherent aspect within metal roofing, and not a cause for rejection. See “Oil Canning Statement” under the Reference Files tab for more information.
- CMP Series 1000 Product Info Sheet
- CMP Series 1000 Quick Spec Sheet
- CMP Series 1000 Dimensioned Trim Profiles Sheet
- CMP Series 1000 Trim Details
- CMP Standing Seam Panel Attributes Matrix
- Oil Canning Statement
- CMP Maintenance and Care Guide
- CMP Series 1000 Installation Manual
- Code Construction Disclaimer
Comments are closed.